If you desire to develop your business, procure goods, repair the apartment/house, to achieve such goals you may need additional financial resources. In this regard, securing a loan is always a reasonable solution. Lider Leasing offers loans secured by collateral for various goals.
Loans under the following conditions
for a term of up to 36 months
Interest of up to 11%
Commission up to 2%
of borrowing loans from Lider Leasing
- Short terms for securing loans
- Minimum documents required
- The minimum amount is 5 000 Eur or the equivalent amount in MDL
- Flexibility in the decision making process, to meet the customers’ expectations and needs.
- Individual approach to clients
Steps for granting loans
Fill out the loan
Submit the required
Loan approval and signing
of the agreements
required for the initial stage
Natural Persons+ See the list of required documentation for natural persons
- Finance/loan application
- The ID and the attachment to it for the applicant and the guarantor (if requested)
- Certificate of employment from the full time job of the applicant stating the position held and the net monthly salary for the last 6 months or proof of income (lease agreements, card statements, proof of money transfers).
- Finance/lease application
- Incorporation documents and the registered changes that were made (Charter of the company with any amendments or modifications, Certificate of Incorporation, Tax registration)
- The extract from the State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs
- The copies of the ID and the attachment to it for the administrator, the associates and the person authorized to sign the agreement.